A picturesque holiday in the heart of the Waldviertel region
Experience the Waldviertel region!
Immerse yourself in the vastness and peace of this countryside. Untouched nature, a varied offer on sights and activities as well as friendly people await you. The small village Frankenreith is located at the B36, south of Zwettl at an altitude of 710m.
Our family-run business is always eager to care for your well-being.
Make use of the offer and let us pamper you.
We offer sport, fun and recreation:
* 3 modern bowling alleys
* a pre-heated swimming pool
in the close surroundings, you will find:
* 2 beautifully situated tennis courts
* Asphalt curling
* On well signposted hiking, bicycle and riding paths, you can start with your exploration of the Waldviertel.
Thus, we are also the ideal starting point to the surrounding sights:
* the beautifully situated Auberg vantage with its vast view over the Waldviertel
* the Ottenstein reservoir
* the picturesque old town of Zwettl
* the Zwettl monastery
* the free mason's museum Schloss Rosenau
* Rappottenstein castle and many more
You will be met with first class service in our house during all your activities - we are always there to cater for your well-being!